Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Sentiments With Style

As Spring draws near, the thought of stationary makes it's comeback. For me, at least. Don't get me wrong - my obsession with perfectly packaged papers and goods lasts all year long, but come Spring is when I seriously stake out my next set of paperie goodness. Maybe
it's the fact that my
birthday is looming in the near future, and 'Thank You' cards are always a sweet, snail-mail kind of way to show your appreciation. Or, maybe with that breath of fresh air, and loads of Spring cleaning done, the thought of having a pretty, sweet treat on your newly organized desk seems like it only make sense. Either way, I've found my next one-of-a-kind set thanks to Pink Loves Brown.

What better way to say 'Thank You' than to say it in French! These babies in their goldenrod envelopes run at $3.50 a pop (comparable to that of your Pharmacy finds!), and $12.00 for a set of 6. Most certainly a sweet addition to your recipient's mailbox.

I am also a rather large fan of sweet note cards with blank inlays. I will usually always just purchase a box of them, because they're just so handy to have around the house! You can personalize a
nd dress them up for any occasion, be it a birth, a get well wish or, "Just thinking of you!", Pink Loves Brown makes some very darling blank cards.

Among some of my favorites are her Periodic Table of Sentiments, as well as these:




Pink Loves Brown was handed down to me by one of my readers (thank you!), and I've been gobbling it up ever since. Not only does the owner, Nicole Balch, offer delectable stationary, but other goods and gadgets like pins and magnets. She also has a really fun blog that I've been following called Making it Lovely, where you can watch her and her husband as they transform their home and see all of her neat, little ideas put into play! Nicole is also the owner of Smart & Lovely, where she offers web and graphic design services.

2 comments:

  1. ooohh, I love the bluebird thankyou and the paper airplane one. Those are my two favorites! So sweet!
    -Bri

    ReplyDelete